Place of Work: Bydgoszcz
- Mechanical assembly of devices (screwing housings, integrating sub-assemblies);
- Manual soldering of SMD and THT components;
- Fabricating cable harnesses;
- Conducting test procedure of devices.
- Vocational, secondary technical education (desirable: electronics, electrical engineering, automation, mechatronics);
- Practical skill of soldering of SMD and THT components;
- Ability to read manufacturing documentation;
- High manual skills and good sight;
- Good organisation of work and accurate completion of tasks entrusted;
- If you do not meet one of the above requirements and you still believe this job will satisfy you, send us your application.
Additional skills appreciated:
- Knowledge of quality standards as per IPC 610, 7711;
- SEP qualifications for voltages up to 1kV in operation;
- Experience on a similar position;
- Knowledge of electronic components;
- Employment contract in a company of a stable market position;
- Internal training courses;
- Friendly atmosphere and contact with the latest technologies.
If you are interested in our offer, send your CV to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the rules of administration of data obtained in the recruitment process.
Please include the following clause in your documents:
‘I hereby give voluntary consent to the processing of personal data concerning me by PIXEL Sp. z o.o. – registered office: 85-862 Bydgoszcz, ul. Bogdana Raczkowskiego 5, for recruitment purposes. I am aware of the fact that I can withdraw my consent at any time. Any possible withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing performed by the controller of data on the basis of consent granted before its withdrawal.’