Place of Work: Bydgoszcz
- Running, programming and testing assembled electronic devices;
- Drawing up test reports;
- Diagnosing malfunctions;
- Repairing electronic components in devices and modules;
- Cooperating strictly with the design and engineering department.
- Min secondary technical education (desirable: electronic, electrical engineering, automation, mechatronics);
- Ability to read block diagrams and analyse printed circuit board design;
- Knowledge of SMD and THT components;
- Practical skill of soldering SMD and THT components;
- Analytical approach to solving issues;
- Good organisation of work;
- Min 2 year experience on a similar position;
- If you do not meet one of the above requirements and you still believe this job will satisfy you, send us your application.
Additional skills appreciated:
- Knowledge of quality standards as per IPC 610, 7711;
- SEP qualifications for voltages up to 1kV in operation;
- Communicative English language skills.
- Employment contract in a company of a stable market position;
- Internal training courses;
- Your own fully equipped workstation;
- Friendly atmosphere and contact with the latest technologies.
If you are interested in our offer, send your CV to the email address: email@example.com.
Please read the rules of administration of data obtained in the recruitment process.
Please include the following clause in your documents:
‘I hereby give voluntary consent to the processing of personal data concerning me by PIXEL Sp. z o.o. – registered office: 85-862 Bydgoszcz, ul. Bogdana Raczkowskiego 5, for recruitment purposes. I am aware of the fact that I can withdraw my consent at any time. Any possible withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing performed by the controller of data on the basis of consent granted before its withdrawal.’