INFORMATION FOR INDIVIDUALS SENDING RESUMES TO THE COMPANY
PIXEL Sp. z o.o., under art. 13 par. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – Official Journal of the European Union, L 119 – hereinafter referred to as ‘GDPR’), I hereby inform you that:
1) The controller of your personal data processed for purposes connected with your job application is PIXEL Sp. z o.o. – registered office: 85-862 Bydgoszcz, ul. Bogdana Raczkowskiego 5.
2) The purposes of the processing of your personal data connected with the consideration of your job application by a potential employer within the scope in which you have provided your personal data to PIXEL Sp. z o.o. are set out in the ordinance of the Minister of Labour and Social Policy regarding the scope of documentation kept by employers on matters concerning employment relationships and the manner of keeping personnel files of employees of May 28, 1996 (art. 6 par. 1 letter c) of the GDPR and art. 9 par. 2 letter b) of the GDPR) and arise from your voluntary consent to the processing of the provided data for recruitment purposes (art. 6 par. 1 letter a) of the GDPR and art. 9 par. 2 letter b) of the GDPR).
3) The personal data that pertains to you are not subject to automated decision-making by PIXEL Sp. z o.o., including profiling.
4) Your have the right:
– of access to the personal data that concerns you and the right to obtain a copy thereof,
– to rectification of data,
– to erasure of data (in accordance with the circumstances set out in art. 17 of the GDPR),
– to restriction of processing of data,
– to data portability (in accordance with the circumstances set out in art. 20 of the GDPR),
– to object to processing of data,
– to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
5) As the personal data controller, PIXEL Sp. z o.o. will retain your personal data for the period specified in the above-mentioned labour laws and, if you are not hired, for a maximum period of 90 days from the date of submission of your recruitment information.
6) The personal data that concerns you can be provided to entities authorised on the basis of the provisions of law or to subcontractors linked to PIXEL Sp. z o.o. – IT companies, law firms.
7) The data controller declares that no personal data is or will be transferred to a third country.
8) The provision of personal data to PIXEL Sp. z o.o. as the potential employer is voluntary; however, it is necessary for the data controller to consider your job application as a person interested in working for the company.
Board of Directors of PIXEL Sp. z o.o.