Place of Work: Bydgoszcz
- Submitting and processing production materials orders to assert continuity of production;
- Organising transport;
- Supervision over the process of shipment of purchased goods (issuance of waybills, preparation of invoices and CMR documents);
- Cooperation with customs agencies;
- Analysing documents (invoices, waybills and other) in terms of their content;
- Market monitoring and collection of offers for services and goods;
- Negotiating with suppliers of goods and services.
- Min secondary education (desirable: logistics, management, electronics);
- Very good command of English in speech and writing (level C1, C2);
- Negotiation skills;
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel;
- Good working time organizational skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Accuracy and diligence in performing tasks;
- Min 3-year experience on a similar position;
- If you do not meet one of the above requirements and you still believe this job will satisfy you, send us your application.
Additional skills appreciated:
- Knowledge of the traceability system in the supply chain;
- Experience in working in the ISO;
- Knowledge of SMD and THT components and standards of their storage;
- Knowledge of ERP system procedures;
- Communicative German language skills;
- Experience in negotiations with suppliers from China.
- Employment contract in a company of a stable market position;
- Internal training courses;
- Your own fully equipped work station;
- Friendly atmosphere and contact with the latest technologies.
If you are interested in our offer, send your CV to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the rules of administration of data obtained in the recruitment process.
Please include the following clause in your documents:
‘I hereby give voluntary consent to the processing of personal data concerning me by PIXEL Sp. z o.o. – registered office: 85-862 Bydgoszcz, ul. Bogdana Raczkowskiego 5, for recruitment purposes. I am aware of the fact that I can withdraw my consent at any time. Any possible withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing performed by the controller of data on the basis of consent granted before its withdrawal.’