Place of Work: Bydgoszcz
- In-line operation of SMT machines (programming, profiling, maintenance);
- Ongoing process quality control;
- Process optimisation;
- Recalibration of machines;
- Supervision over electronic components provided for production purposes;
- Strict cooperation with the engineering department and the warehouse.
- Min secondary technical education (desirable: electronics, electrical engineering, automation, mechatronics);
- Knowledge of SMD and THT components;
- Ability to read manufacturing documentation and printed circuit board design;
- Practical skill of soldering SMD and THT components;
- Analytical approach to solving issues;
- Good organisation of work and accurate completion of tasks entrusted;
- Min 3 year experience on a similar position;
- If you do not meet one of the above requirements and you still believe this job will satisfy you, send us your application.
Additional skills appreciated:
- Knowledge of quality standards as per IPC 610, 7711;
- Ability to use additional devices, such as: AOI, SPI, X-RAY, Conformal Coating dispenser.
- Employment contract in a company of a stable market position;
- Internal and external training courses confirmed with proper certificates;
- Work on new YAMAHA and SMT machines;
- Friendly atmosphere and contact with the latest technologies.
If you are interested in our offer, send your CV to the email address: email@example.com.
Please read the rules of administration of data obtained in the recruitment process.
Please include the following clause in your documents:
‘I hereby give voluntary consent to the processing of personal data concerning me by PIXEL Sp. z o.o. – registered office: 85-862 Bydgoszcz, ul. Bogdana Raczkowskiego 5, for recruitment purposes. I am aware of the fact that I can withdraw my consent at any time. Any possible withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing performed by the controller of data on the basis of consent granted before its withdrawal.’