Pixel is constantly expanding its infrastructure and the machinery stock. The company has equipped its production hall in more machines which allows further automatization and improves the production efficiency. These investments are part of R&D activities on manufacturing of modern information displays with lower energy consumption.
Thanks to the advanced machinery stock, Pixel can design, produce and engineer custom-made products without using the external contractors. Highly qualified staff also ensures devices servicing.
Electronics Production Machinery
– 2 lines for SMD mounting of electronics (Yamaha, 200 k/h),
– line for conformal coating built on PVA Delta-8 system,
– inline AOI 3D system,
– LPK StencilLaser P6060 for the production of SMD stencils,
– soldering equipment – Heller 2043 mk5, Heller 1809 mk5, SMT Wertheim QP M N2,
– Yamaha Pick&Place equipment,
– EMC laboratory, EMI Testing chamber, Environmental chamber, Shock Resistance Tests,
– automatic SMD elements storage units in the compliance with MSDS procedure,
– the marking of product with QR code correlated to traceability system,
– soldering in a nitrogen atmosphere.
Machanical Elements Manufacturing Machinery
– TRUMPF’s TruBend 5130 bending machine,
– Haeger insertion press,
– TRUMPF’s TruLaser 1030 aser cutting machine,
– CNC DMG Mori CMX 1100V Vertical milling center,
– DMG MORI CLX 550 universal turning machines.
The innovation projects and a bigger volume of orders cause the need for expansion of the Pixel’s machine park. The automatic printed circuit assembly and metalworking services are realized by Pixel’s own brand 3P-EMS and daughter company PIXMET Sp. z o.o.