On 8 February, Michał Cyrankowski and Dariusz Wittkowicz, representing PIXEL, signed a contract with the City of Płońsk for delivery and implementation of a public transport service system.
As part of the project, PIXEL will supply:
– 15 display boards displaying dynamic information for passengers, half of which will be powered by photovoltaic panels,
– a central system for managing vehicles,
– OnTime app for Android and iOS devices, showing planned and actual departure times,
– technical infrastructure for buses – electronic devices and a tracking system
– equipment for server rooms and dispatcher stands.