Following the entry into force of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – Official Journal of the European Union, L 119 – hereinafter referred to as ‘GDPR’) on May 25, 2018, we would like to inform you that PIXEL Sp. z o.o. will ensure standards of protection and personal data handling specified in the said provisions.
Under art. 13 par. 1 and 2 of the GDPR we hereby inform persons whose personal data is available to the Company that:
1) PIXEL Sp. z o.o. – registered office: 85-862 Bydgoszcz, ul. Bogdana Raczkowskiego 5 is the Controller of personal data acquired by it through the performance of contracts concluded with you, handling correspondence, professional management of applications, requests, complaints and demands.
2) The legal grounds for the processing of data concerning you by PIXEL Sp. z o.o. are based on the necessity to perform contracts concluded by you with the Company (art. 6 par. 1 letter b of the GDPR) and on the provisions of civil and economic law (art. 6 par. 1 letter c of the GDPR) applicable in connection with documentation as well as financial and tax aspects of the contract. Where necessary, the Company will seek your consent to the processing of data for a specific purpose (art. 6 par. 1 letter a of the GDPR), subject to a right of withdrawal by the person who granted consent.
PIXEL Sp. z o.o. declares that in certain situations it will process your personal data on the basis of necessity permitted by the GDPR for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by Data Controller or by a third party (art. 6 par. 1 letter f of the GDPR). Examples of such purposes of processing include:
marketing of services provided by PIXEL Sp. z o.o. as well as promoting the economic activity of the Company and new initiatives among clients who concluded a contract with the Company,
pursuing business activity claims.
3) Personal data concerning you are not subject to automated decision-making by PIXEL Sp. z o.o., including profiling,
4) Persons whose data is processed by the Company have the following rights:
– the right of access to personal data and the right to obtain a copy thereof,
– the right to rectification of data,
– the right to erasure of data (in accordance with the circumstances set out in art. 17 of the GDPR),
– the right to restriction of processing of data,
– the right to data portability (in accordance with the circumstances set out in art. 20 of the GDPR),
– the right to object to processing of data,
– the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
5) PIXEL Sp. z o.o. will retain your personal data for the period specified in the provisions of law; however, for no longer than 10 years from the last operation performed with the use of data that concerns you in the Company’s information resources.
6) Your personal data may be disclosed to public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting by order of public authorities, within the scope and purposes arising from generally applicable law, as well as to subcontractors who concluded personal data processing agreements with PIXEL Sp. z o.o., e.g. legal counsel law firms, IT companies.
7) PIXEL Sp. z o.o., as the data Controller, declares that it does not and will not transfer personal data to any third country, except through Google e-mail. Google LLC has joined the ‘Privacy Shield’ program (https://www.privacyshield.gov/list) , thus fulfilling the requirements of the GDPR and ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
Board of Directors of PIXEL Sp. z o.o.